As a community that seeks to practice the way of Jesus, we understand our discipleship to Jesus changes the way we as individuals and as a community view our resources.
We want to intentionally cultivate lives that
- find Jesus as our true treasure, rather than the next car, house, vacation etc.
- that love God and people and use money, rather than love money and use God and people
- that seek to honor the Lord with the way we steward our finances
- that practice the truth that the people of God are blessed in order to be a blessing.
Our hope in doing this is to build a community where:
- the generosity and goodness of God is reflected through us
- that there would be no needy among us
- that we would advocate for the poor and "the least of these"
- that we would give to see goodness of Jesus saturate Dallas and spread to the ends of the earth.
To pursue these goals our church has an external board of advisors who provide accountability regarding our church stewardship. Additionally we have a Stewardship Team made up of members of our church who love Jesus and have careers in related to finance, non-profits and stewardship.
If you would like to talk more, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org