Big Idea: Learning to walk in relationship with Holy Spirit.
“...be filled with the Holy Spirit.”
- Ephesians 5:18
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.”
- Galatians 5:22-23
Reflect on the message:
On Sunday, pastor Robert Herber from All Peoples Church, San Diego, was interviewed on what walking in the power of the Holy Spirit looks like for him. Tonight we’re going to use some of his quotes to jumpstart discussion on learning to walk with Holy Spirit together.
1. Start with prayer in asking Holy Spirit to teach us and that we’d learn from one another.
2. If you listened to the sermon or were there on Sunday, what was something that stuck out to you from Robert’s message? What was it and why did it stick out to you?
3. How have you experienced the Holy Spirit in your life? How did this impact you?
4. What are ways you would like to grow in your relationship with the Holy Spirit?
5. On Sunday, Robert said this quote, “No one understands marriage better than the Holy Spirit. No one has more wisdom for parenting than the Holy Spirit. No one understands business better than the Holy Spirit.” Where do you need the Holy Spirit’s guidance and wisdom in your life?
Practice: Take time to pray with one other person (guys with guys, girls with girls) and invite the Holy Spirit into the areas you need His guidance, wisdom, or healing.