Revelations of Grace and Race
Our announcement page is updated for the Spring Semester! If there are any church events related to your Lifegroup/Section, please make sure you click the button below and share with your group!
- World Mandate is this weekend! Online registration closes Wednesday at Midnight. You can pay to get in at the door if you missed the cut off!
- Family Prayer Rally for World Mandate is this Thursday from 6-7pm. Our entire movement is gathering to pray over this weekend. Join us at the church
This last Sunday Vincent Carpenter from Antioch Waco shared an awesome word on racial reconciliation and gave us a challenge to cross cultural lines for sake of the gospel. He shared a scripture from Acts 10 about the apostle Peter receiving a revelation through a vision that the Gospel was meant for all people, not just the Jews.
What keeps us from connecting with people that are different than us?
Read Acts 10:34-48
- What stands out to you in this passage?
- What does Peter mean when he says "God shows no partiality"?
- What does the Holy Spirit do in this passage?
- For us to see racial reconciliation as God intends, we must learn to cross cultural lines and make relationships with people that are different than us. What are some ways we could cross cultural lines for the sake of racial reconciliation?
- Every revelation requires a response: How can we practically respond this week?