These instructions are for our legacy account.
If you want to access our legacy system you can do so here:
1. For Tithes and Offerings click here
2. For Missionary Support or Short Term Trips click here
3. For Antioch Discipleship School tuition payments click here.
One of our core values is to honor God with our finances and to reflect His generosity.
There are several benefits to online giving for you and the church.
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the God with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your First Fruits are given to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town. Plus, you can always see details of all past electronic giving.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check. Electronic gifts can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Antioch – It is cost effective for the church to process online contributions. In addition, it also simplifies the financial records the church needs to keep.
- On the portal’s homepage, first create a profile so you can set up recurring donations and manage and view past donations. (Write down your password in a secure place so you can sign in anytime.)
- Select “Add transaction” to set up a one-time or recurring payment. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- We encourage you to use the bank draft option as opposed to the credit card option, as there is no extra fee to Antioch for such transactions.
- You will need to have your checkbook on hand so you can input your routing number and account number.
- We use a secure site; therefore, your financial information won’t be shared with anyone.
Why is using my checking account better for my church?
When you allow your gift to be withdrawn directly from your checking account, the church is charged a minimal transaction fee. When you use your debit card, there is a higher fee of $.45 per transaction, plus 3% of the donation, that the church has to pay. The savings really add up!
Credit Card Policy
Our first preference is for you to use the checking account. If you are going to use a card, we accept debit cards, but we do not prefer that you use credit cards. However, our website debit card processing vendor handles debit cards just like credit cards. Antioch encourages you to live a debt-free lifestyle and would ask you to exercise integrity and only give to the church from the cash you have in your bank account.